[Difx-users] Availability of difxcalc

Manikantan Ramadas mramadas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:08:35 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the response and the clarifications!

I am finding a version of difxcalc here in the SVN repo:
https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/difx/applications/difxcalc11/

This is the location having the latest version right? Just a word of
acknowledgement would suffice.

Thanks once again!

- Manikantan

--
"By being pleasant always and smiling, it takes you nearer to God, nearer
than any prayer." - Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa