[Difx-users] DiFX users meeting 2016 pre-announcement

Tasso.Tzioumis at csiro.au Tasso.Tzioumis at csiro.au
Fri Apr 1 00:40:33 EDT 2016

There was a mini discussion with Colin after the NZ meeting. Areas and I participated and I think I verbally discussed with Chris. Date suggestion from Haystack to avoid internal and external conflicts. Only Colin knows if it can be moved.

Apologies if there was wider discussion.

Cheers
Tasso

Sent from my iPhone