[daip] error with the FQ table

Feng Gao fgao at mpe.mpg.de
Tue Jan 9 19:18:42 EST 2018

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your advice, I've changed MAXIF=256 in PUVD.INC and run INSTEP2 AND INSTEP4 afterwards, unfortunately I still get the same error message. Maybe there is something I did wrong? I didn't re-install the whole AIPS package but just run INSTEP2 and INSTEP4 in the "AIPS/31DEC17/MACINT/INSTALL" directory. Attached is the screen-output from both scripts, for your reference.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Feng