[daip] GG042

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 10 17:25:20 EDT 2017

On 07/07/2017 10:45 AM, 須藤広志 wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> We are analysing the VLBA archive data of the project GG042 (NGC 1068 at 22 GHz).
> Now we are in trouble of the AN table. We should be happy if you could suggest
> how to correct.
>
> In this project, sixteen antennas are included (VLBA, VLA, EB, NT, MC, JB, ON).
> After FITLD, we have three UVDATA files, and last two files shows
> forty five antennas in their AN table. They seems to be duplicated.
>
> We send herewith the output of the AN table by TBOUT, for example.
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Hiroshi Sudou
> --
> Hiroshi SUDOU
> Faculty of Engineering, Gifu University
> Phone: +81-58-293-2396
> FAX:   +81-58-293-2415

I looked more closely and the trouble is much deeper.  It calls for
example LA antenna 7, 16, 11, and 18 and perhaps others.  I has not
simply made more and more antennas but has assigned in many cases
existing antenna numbers to non-matching antenna names!  What version of
AIPS are you running, is it a binary installation?  What operating
system and version are you using?  Fedora 25 is known to have major
problems in some installations.