[daip] GG042

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 10 18:36:09 EDT 2017

On 07/07/2017 10:45 AM, 須藤広志 wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> We are analysing the VLBA archive data of the project GG042 (NGC 1068 at 22 GHz).
> Now we are in trouble of the AN table. We should be happy if you could suggest
> how to correct.
>
> In this project, sixteen antennas are included (VLBA, VLA, EB, NT, MC, JB, ON).
> After FITLD, we have three UVDATA files, and last two files shows
> forty five antennas in their AN table. They seems to be duplicated.
>
> We send herewith the output of the AN table by TBOUT, for example.

Having contemplated the difficulty of explaining which data files to
choose, we have realized that it will be simpler for us to make the
choices and then to run FITLD and VBGLU here.  We are doing that now.
Someone will contact you tomorrow or later about the method to transmit
these data in a normal FITS file (or 2 or 3).  Perhaps we will need to
send a disk or USB stick with the files.  Copying by ftp is likely to
take too long.