[daip] error when trying to add task "atlod" to AIPS

丁浩 dinghao at shao.ac.cn
Wed Jan 4 22:30:50 EST 2017

There is a task "atlod". But when I try to load rpfits data, it complains:

ATLOD1: ZTPOPN: UNABLE TO TRANSLATE LOGICAL NAME AMT01
ATLOD1: ZTPOPN: DID YOU FORGET TO DO A MOUNT?
ATLOD1: TAPIO: ERROR    1 OPENING FILE
ATLOD1: ERROR, UNABLE TO OPEN THE RPFITS FILE

It seems that it can't recognize RPFITS data. I have already installed RPFITS and Miriad (ATNF). The latter works well and depends on the former one, which means RPFITS works well.
If it did once work, can I have access to that version of AIPS?

regards,
Ding Hao