[daip] error when trying to add task "atlod" to AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:26:25 EST 2017

On 01/04/2017 12:53 AM, 丁浩 wrote:

> Eric, thanks for your swift and helpful reply. Sounds great! But I can
> find this "ATLOD provided with AIPS" nowhere. Can you show me a link or
> something?

It is just one of the hundreds of tasks.  You do nothing special.

Task = 'atlod'
inp
help

set the adverbs and tell it go (which is what you would also have done
if your installation were successful).  Note that linking a task from
2008-2009 with modern AIPS libraries will probably produce call sequence
mismatches and so fail even if the compile/link had worked.