[daip] 31DEC13, NOIFS problem

정다운 alpha6563 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:44:45 EDT 2016

Good morning.

Yes, I gave you a data set that I have failed to run NOIFS.
I think, you can have access to my computer and find the solution directly.

IP : 165.132.28.151
user : kvnyonsei3
password : traokvn
port : 22(21)
aips user : 10
working directory : /home/kvnyonsei3/KVNFPT/

Have a good vacation.

Thank you.

Dawoon Jung
Yonsei University, Korea