[daip] 31DEC13, NOIFS problem

정다운 alpha6563 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 10:29:35 EDT 2016

Plus, I have downloaded a VLBA data from my friend and did NOIFS, but I
have failed.

However, my friend has succeeded in running NOIFS with the same VLBA data.

So, I think that an unknown factor of my computer interferes with NOIFS.

However, I do not know which factors have a possibility to interfere with
NOIFS.

Thank you.