[daip] [!7804]: AIPS - ANTAB sometimes ignores last Tsys measurement

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 19 18:33:49 EST 2016

Amy Mioduszewski updated #7804
------------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 22 February 2016 02:23 PM)

ANTAB sometimes ignores last Tsys measurement

           Ticket ID: 7804
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 January 2016 02:48 PM
             Updated: 19 February 2016 04:33 PM
      Resolution Due: 26 February 2016 02:23 PM (6d 21h 49m)

Hi Michael,

O.K. the antab file you sent me only has 3 entries for GB and no other antennas, when I load that antab file into new TY and GC tables they are fine, even if I leave out the "kluge" entry.  I.e., all three lines get read in and are present in the TY table, or all two lines get read in are are present in the TY table, if I've removed the extra line.

Do you need to send me a different antab file to reproduce the error?

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO