[daip] [!7804]: AIPS - ANTAB sometimes ignores last Tsys measurement

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 16 16:22:07 EST 2016

Michael Bietenholz updated #7804
--------------------------------

ANTAB sometimes ignores last Tsys measurement

           Ticket ID: 7804
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 January 2016 09:48 PM
             Updated: 16 February 2016 09:22 PM
      Resolution Due: 19 February 2016 10:20 PM (3d 0h 58m)

Hi Amy - sorry, I didn't think the TASAV through.

Here's one channel of the file with the target source stripped out, just to make file size manageable.  It shows the same strange APCAL behaviour (ie. fails on antenna 2 when run on all antennas, but works when run with just ANTEN=2)

If you need the whole file, its probably easier for you to download it from the archive (its ~10 GB), but let me know
and I'll send it.  Its BS247, 05-OCT-2015, 22 GHz.

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff