[daip] [!7503]: AIPS - Odd Amplitude Pattern for MK Baselines

Alexandra Truebenbach do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 28 15:42:15 EDT 2015

Alexandra Truebenbach updated #7503
-----------------------------------

Odd Amplitude Pattern for MK Baselines
--------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7503
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 October 2015 05:28 PM
             Updated: 28 October 2015 07:42 PM
      Resolution Due: 05 November 2015 05:28 PM (7d 21h 46m)

Hi Amy,

Oooh maybe I'm misinterpreting which plot is which.  In general I find the labeling of AIPS plots kind of counter-intuitive.  Is the bottom most plot the amplitude and the 2nd from the bottom plot the phase?  That would make a lot more sense.

On the second screenshot I sent you, is it ok that the phase changes so rapidly during the first time period?  For most other objects the phase is fairly constant throughout a scan, whereas this one wraps around 4 times in 7 minutes.

Thanks for the tip.  That does sound really helpful!  I also noticed the low amplitude points at the beginning of the scans, those have all been flagged.