[daip] [!7461]: AIPS - uvfits filler for large arrays

Danny Jacobs do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 25 20:39:38 EDT 2015

Danny Jacobs updated #7461
--------------------------

uvfits filler for large arrays
------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7461
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 21 October 2015 12:06 AM
             Updated: 26 October 2015 12:39 AM
                 Due: 28 October 2015 12:39 AM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 02 November 2015 04:27 PM (7d 15h 47m)

I thought it had been defined. In your memo (AIPS memo 117) you say:

"Alternatively, these three parameters may be given by three separate random parameters. This new form will be written by AIPS to FITS files only if the maximum antenna number is greater than 255. Only one of the two forms of baseline identification may be used."

What I'm wondering is if this is honored by the CASA filler.  If I put in the antenna1 and antenna2 lists as separate random parameters instead of BASELINE, will it put those into the correct internal multiple parameter places?