[daip] Taks manual phase-cal

caohongmin hmcao at outlook.com
Sat Oct 17 09:24:57 EDT 2015

Hi Amy,

Thanks, it's helpful. I'll try that if there are phase/delay jumps.
We have 3 targets, after finishing the first one, one of the antenna just stopped,
while other antennas kept observing other sources. When coming to the last (3rd) target,
this antenna restarted (the 2nd target is not available for this antenna).

best,
      hongmin