[daip] Taks manual phase-cal

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 16 16:06:40 EDT 2015

Hi Hongmin,

Unfortunately the answer is, it depends.   Do you know why the antenna
went missing?  There have been phase/delay jumps seen when setups
change.  If, in particular, the antenna was pre-empted to do UT1-UTC
measurements then there might be a problem, because that involves
changing setups.  So I would do the manual phase-cal, and check it
before and after the jump to make sure the correction is OK for the
whole time.  If there is a problem, it can probably be worked around,
get back to me and I can probably give you a recipe.

Amy