[daip] [!5635]: aips - AIPS TV issue on MAC 10.6.8

Christopher J Stockdale do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 23 11:19:50 EDT 2014

Christopher J Stockdale updated #5635
-------------------------------------

AIPS TV issue on MAC 10.6.8
---------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5635
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 10 October 2014 06:23 PM
             Updated: 23 October 2014 03:19 PM
                 Due: 27 October 2014 03:19 PM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 22 October 2014 07:02 PM

Eric,

I checked the services file.  I copied the file from my mac laptop that AIPS actually functions on and there is still the delay/hang up.  The tv=local seems to have helped and there is no trouble now.

Which sockets should I think about using to make the tv run "normally"?  Not sure which ones are live or not and if you or anyone out there knows where to move things to, I'd appreciate it.

Chris