[daip] [!4969]: aips - CALIB exiting with unclear error

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed May 28 15:31:04 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #4969
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 31 May 2014 12:00 AM)

CALIB exiting with unclear error
--------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 4969
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 May 2014 03:27 PM
             Updated: 28 May 2014 07:31 PM
      Resolution Due: 06 June 2014 12:00 AM (8d 4h 29m)

This is a mystery - I hate the times when there is no
error report.  In fact, in Oct 2013 I added messages to
CALIB to tell you that it could not find any data.  I suspect
that your "31DEC13" was not updated since before that
time so the messages are not present.

I suspect that your adverbs are not selecting any data
for some reason - CALSOUR, CALCODE, or ??.  Try
UVPRT with your CALIB adverbs and see what you get
 - perhaps the calibrator name is spelled differently
in this data set or ??