[daip] [!4065]: aips - BLSUM Hangs on my mac , and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

Danielle M Lucero do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 13 16:54:03 EST 2013

Danielle  M Lucero updated #4065
--------------------------------

BLSUM Hangs on my mac ,and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

           Ticket ID: 4065
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 13 November 2013 03:57 PM
             Updated: 13 November 2013 09:54 PM
      Resolution Due: 21 November 2013 03:57 PM (7d 18h 3m)

Eric,

I have used it successfully on other machines in the past.

On the Mac It does nothing. Nothing shows up on the TV. The message serve says Blsum starts and lists nothing else after that. On the Linux it just quits and I get that error message. Nothing appears on the message server but the error message. Perhaps there is something wrong with one of the images, but they both load using tvall and TV movie. I have regrided the moment map to the spatial dimensions of the pbcored cube using hgeom.

Danielle