[daip] [!4065]: aips - BLSUM Hangs on my mac , and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 14 10:07:23 EST 2013

Eric Greisen updated #4065
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 15 November 2013 09:54 PM)

BLSUM Hangs on my mac ,and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

           Ticket ID: 4065
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 13 November 2013 03:57 PM
             Updated: 14 November 2013 03:07 PM
      Resolution Due: 21 November 2013 03:57 PM (7d 0h 50m)

Is there some way you can make these images available?
FITS files on an anonymous ftp server site would be good.
Then I could see if they fail here - but you should also read
back the FITS files and re-try BLSUM to make sure that
they also fail on your machines.

Thanks