[daip] New Client Reply - [!DHN-920083]: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Carl A Melis do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 26 13:22:50 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Attached is the 31DEC13-calibrated final CL table as plotted by 31DEC13. I didn't specify the source in either SNPLT CL table output, but when I specify the primary phase calibration source, 0347+2339, only the very smooth curves remain for the 31DEC13 data. When doing this for the 31DEC10-calibrated data SNPLT fails saying there is no data selected.

Based on the fact that when each dataset is imaged (in their respective AIPS versions) the results are essentially identical, I don't feel like anything significant has changed in the previous steps of the reduction script. It seems like the plotting programs are having trouble with the final CL table version. I do not know that this is the case, nor how to verify it. If you have any ideas on how I might definitively track down the problem here I am happy to try it.

Thanks
-Carl

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: DHN-920083