[daip] New Client Reply - [!DHN-920083]: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Carl A Melis do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 26 17:15:49 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Hey Amy,

Sorry to drag you into this :)

Attached is the CLCAL inputs prior to running the task after the global fringe fit. I note now that previously we had specified "sour 'hII1136'' " in the task. After removing this from the task, it appears as though it is to blame because EDITR is now plotting properly calibrated phases. Not sure why AIPS stopped applying the calibration to the calsour... oh well. Maybe I should specify "sour 'hII1136','0347+2339'' " and that will calibrate just the primary phase calibration source and the target?

-Carl

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: DHN-920083
Department: AIPS Data Processing