[daip] New Staff Reply - [!HRG-988608]: AIPS - SPLIT troubles - SPLCOP FOUND NO SAMPLES error message

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 5 10:48:04 EDT 2013

New Staff Reply: AIPS - SPLIT troubles - SPLCOP FOUND NO SAMPLES error message

When FITLD loads a file from DiFX, it does not change the source numbers
except when that file is being concatenated with a previously existing
aips data set.  So these source numbers were somehow chosen by DiFX
from the instructions given it.  Why they should vary between epochs
is a mystery to me too.  But it is easy to live with... I will now retire
this ticket again.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: HRG-988608