[daip] Fwd: [Ticket#109190064315] AIPS does not compute correctly

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 4 12:03:32 EDT 2013

RZ Support wrote:
> Hello Eric,
>
> can you help us with the matter below.  Is there a support email address
> for aips?

I was away on vacation and have only now returned.  A more general
address for aips is daip at nrao.edu - someone else could have helped a bit
if you used this address although they left the code fix to me.

I have updated the NEW (31DEC12) version just now in Bonn.  The TST
(31DEC13) version will be updated tomorrow morning by the regular cron job.

Eric Greisen