[daip] Flagging clean components

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Thu May 31 15:13:19 EDT 2012

Hi Eric. My inputs to UVSUB look pretty standard, but one strange thing is
that INVER=0 does possibly do the right thing i.e. it reports that a
smaller number of clean components are being used than if I use the
unflagged CC table. However, INVER=2 or =3 give me that strange error
message about using an image as opposed to clean components.

As background, what I've done is, for a set of fly's eye fields, to take
the CC file from IMAGR and create two new CC tables, one containing
components that are to the west of the pointing centre and one with
components that are to the east. Don't ask.

I've had to attach my inputs as a screenshot as this mail program is
insisting on screwing up the formatting.

Andy