[daip] FITLD for different digitizers

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:27:23 EDT 2012

Michael,

FITLD takes care about the difference in saturation effect for DIFX and
"old" correlator. By the way, the saturation effect at the "old"
correlator depends on the number of polarization and this effect is
treated at FITLD also. As a result the mean value of the auto
correlation spectrum must be near 1 for both old and DIFX correlator.
The deviation off 1 is explained by the error at the digitizers and
therefore can be applied to cross correlation to correct for this error.

Leonia