[daip] FITLD for different digitizers

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 9 16:09:09 EST 2012

Amy Mioduszewski wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> So reproduced your finding (ratio=(digicor=1/digicor=-1)):
> BR-HN (both antennas recording 1 bit) ratio=0.3441
> AR-EB (both antennas recording 2 bits) ratio=0.3441
> BR-AR (one bit correlated with two bits) ratio=0.3441
>
> We suspect the error is on the DiFX side, in labeling the baselines 1 or 2 bit.
>     I will be away for the next week, so Leonia was going to pursue this.

There is a subroutine BFAC in FITLD.  If one made a debug version of
FITLD and stopped in BFAC one could examine the array NLEVS(ant number).
If these are all the same there is an error in labeling, otherwise
something else is going on.

I do not have access to this data set or I would do this test.

Eric