[daip] FITLD for different digitizers

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 19 23:40:27 EDT 2012

The ratio BFACTA/BFACTC = ALFA*SATUR,
where alfa is slope of.... (see memo #12)

The FITLD codes includes the following line:
SATUR = 1
IF (CORREL(:4) .NE. 'DIFX')  SATUR =...

Therefore SATUR = 1 if correlator is DIFX !!!!

But if CORREL(:4) .NE. 'DIFX' even if the correlator is DIFX
then SATUR may be different.
I'll discuss this with Walter here.

LK