[daip] AIPS problem

David Stops djs at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 08:27:05 EDT 2012

Eric

> Odd - there was a sequence of messages that followed this ticket and
> they should all be in the daip archive.  This issue turned out to be an
> issue with a locally compiled version of AIPS.  Has your site compiled
> its own version or do you use the binary version?  Which release of AIPS
> are you using and when did you last run a MNJ on it?

We have compiled our own 32bit version of 31DEC12 on Debian Lenny which we
downloaded and compiled on Friday 14 July 2012, I have just run a MNJ
which hasnt had  any effect

Thanks

David
David Stops (Computer Systems Manager) | Tel: +44 (0)121 414 3652
Astrophysics and Space Research Group  | Fax: +44 (0)121 414 3722
School of Physics and Astronomy        |
University of Birmingham               |
Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT         |