[daip] AIPS error messeges

Sayali Avachat savachat2008 at my.fit.edu
Thu Jul 12 16:23:50 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to plot my radio data in the TASK UVPLT. I am getting following
error when type GO after checking all the inputs.

windu.> UVPLT1: Task UVPLT  (release of 31DEC11) begins
windu.> UVPLT1: UVGET: Using flag table version   1 to edit data
windu.> UVPLT1: ZSSSL2 connect (UNIX) No such file or directory
windu.> UVPLT1: ZSSSLK: ERROR   1 ON LOCK
windu.> UVPLT1: ON LOCK ERROR    6 FROM ZSSSLK
windu.> UVPLT1: YTVOPN: TV LOCK OPEN ERROR      6
windu.> UVPLT1: TV OPEN ERROR      6
windu.> UVPLT1: GINIT: ERROR    6 OPENING THE TV
windu.> UVPLT1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
windu.> UVPLT1: windu 31DEC11 TST: Cpu=      0.2  Real=      0  IO=
 14

Also when I am trying to run TVFLG, I am getting following error.

windu.> TVFLG1: Task TVFLG  (release of 31DEC11) begins
windu.> TVFLG1: Begin finding a list of times to enter the grid
windu.> TVFLG1: UVGET: Using flag table version   1 to edit data
windu.> TVFLG1: Found   537 time intervals to grid, so
windu.> TVFLG1: begin gridding the data to a temporary TVFLGR file
windu.> TVFLG1: ZCREAT ERROR     1 FOR M87_07_AK1  .TVFLGR.   2
windu.> TVFLG1: GRIDTB: UNABLE TO CREATE OUTPUT IMAGE FILE - ERROR    5
windu.> TVFLG1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
windu.> TVFLG1: windu 31DEC11 TST: Cpu=      0.2  Real=      0  IO=
 17

I am getting something or the other error when I am trying to use TV
related tasks specially.

Why am I getting these errors? Is there anything wrong with my AIPS
version/installation? Also since these error does not say anything clearly,
I am not sure what's wrong.
Please help,

Thank you,
Sayali S Avachat
PhD Candidate
Department of Physics and Space Sciences
Florida Institute of Technology
savachat2008 at my.fit.edu