[daip] New Staff Reply - [!LNK-744620]: Text installation of AIPS on MAC OSX Lion

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:59:01 EST 2012

New Staff Reply: Text installation of AIPS on MAC OSX Lion

There are errors in your options for the C compiler

 -c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -I/home/primate/AIPS/31DEC12/INC -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHAVE_LINUX_GLIBC -DHAVE_LINUX_GLIBC \

is what I use with the older gnu C.  Note that there is
no "-ip" and that there are not two minus signs in front
of the -I but only one.

Try that ($SYSLOCAL/CCOPTS or your ~/.AIPSRC file depending on
whether you are using INSTEP2 at this point or install.pl)

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LNK-744620
Department: AIPS Data Processing