[daip] New Staff Reply - [!LNK-744620]: Text installation of AIPS on MAC OSX Lion

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 24 15:47:05 EST 2012

New Staff Reply: Text installation of AIPS on MAC OSX Lion

I hate moving to compilers that are too distant from what we use...
That is going to force you to ask your system for help on what options
to use and not use.

Try editing the file ($APLUNIX/ZTKSRV.C) :

Remove the lines that say near the top
#ifndef __linux__
#include <sgtty.h>
#else
#ifdef HAVE_LINUX_GLIBC
#include <termios.h>
#else
#include <bsd/sgtty.h>
#endif
#endif

and put in their place

#if !defined(__linux__) || defined(HAVE_LINUX_GLIBC)
#include <sgtty.h>
#else
#include <bsd/sgtty.h>
#endif

Let me know what happens (if it works I replace the code - what I am
suggesting is in 2 routines but not the TK one).

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LNK-744620
Department: AIPS Data Processing