[daip] BLAPP behaviour

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Sat Oct 15 03:32:58 EDT 2011

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking care of my problem.
Since it is a highly non-standard session with a huge amount of data (about 5 million visibilities for each frequency band), it will not easy to give you an access to the full data, but if you need specific additional information, please feel free to ask!

Best regards,
Arnaud

Le 14 oct. 2011 à 23:12, Eric Greisen a écrit :

> Arnaud Collioud wrote:
>> Dear Eric,
>> Considering that my BLAPP problem comes from the sub-arraying, I tried to calibrate my data without subarrays (I did not run USUBA). INDXR ran without any difficulties, but I got an error running the task ANTAB: macpco> ANTAB1: Task ANTAB  (release of 31DEC11) begins
>> macpco> ANTAB1: NXREAD: INCREASE PARAMETER MAXNX
>> macpco> ANTAB1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
>> macpco> ANTAB1: localhost    31DEC11 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
>> How could I solve this problem?
>> Please note that before trying the above method, the task USUBA ran perfectly well and produced 6 subarrays...but then the BLAPP task failed to run.
>
> I suspect that you need USUBA - a true astrometry run is rather broken up in subarrays and the index table goes nuts if you don't set that up.
>
> I need to look at BLAPP and see what is going on but I need to find the time (there have been several pressing matters) and also to have some information about things which may be contained in your previous e-mails.
>
> ERic Greisen

COLLIOUD Arnaud
Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Bordeaux
2 rue de l'Observatoire, BP 89, 33271 Floirac Cedex (FRANCE)
Tel: +33 5 57 77 61 19     Fax: +33 5 57 77 61 00

---> IVS Live: http://ivslive.obs.u-bordeaux1.fr/
---> The Bordeaux VLBI Image Database: http://www.obs.u-bordeaux1.fr/BVID/