[daip] BLAPP behaviour

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 14 17:12:42 EDT 2011

Arnaud Collioud wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> Considering that my BLAPP problem comes from the sub-arraying, I tried to calibrate my data without subarrays (I did not run USUBA). INDXR ran without any difficulties, but I got an error running the task ANTAB:
>
> macpco> ANTAB1: Task ANTAB  (release of 31DEC11) begins
> macpco> ANTAB1: NXREAD: INCREASE PARAMETER MAXNX
> macpco> ANTAB1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
> macpco> ANTAB1: localhost    31DEC11 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
>
> How could I solve this problem?
>
> Please note that before trying the above method, the task USUBA ran perfectly well and produced 6 subarrays...but then the BLAPP task failed to run.

I suspect that you need USUBA - a true astrometry run is rather broken
up in subarrays and the index table goes nuts if you don't set that up.

I need to look at BLAPP and see what is going on but I need to find the
time (there have been several pressing matters) and also to have some
information about things which may be contained in your previous e-mails.

ERic Greisen