[daip] BLAPP behaviour

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Oct 14 11:18:28 EDT 2011

Dear Eric,

Considering that my BLAPP problem comes from the sub-arraying, I tried to calibrate my data without subarrays (I did not run USUBA). INDXR ran without any difficulties, but I got an error running the task ANTAB:

macpco> ANTAB1: Task ANTAB  (release of 31DEC11) begins
macpco> ANTAB1: NXREAD: INCREASE PARAMETER MAXNX
macpco> ANTAB1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
macpco> ANTAB1: localhost    31DEC11 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0

How could I solve this problem?

Please note that before trying the above method, the task USUBA ran perfectly well and produced 6 subarrays...but then the BLAPP task failed to run.

Best regards,
Arnaud

PS: I am using 31DEC11 with all the up-to-date mnj.