[daip] Problems with attaching GC and TY files to old data

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu May 26 12:47:48 EDT 2011

Hi Pheobe,

So I:
1) VLBALOADed the Mar 24 data
2) ran INDXR
3) ran VLOG on a concatenation of ba030bcal.vlba and vlba_gains.key
        --set OUTFILE 'BA030B'
        --I got some odd errors about no index line but it produced a file
4) ran ANTAB on BA030B.TSYS and it seemed to run fine.
5) plotted the Tsys with SNPLT and the Tsys look O.K..

So I cannot reproduce your error.  Although one possible way that AIPS might get
confused is with the multiple frequencies.  So you could try to copy out the
individual freqs and see if that helps.

Amy