[daip] New Client Reply - [!KYK-178822]: aips installation on Mac OS X 10.6

Aina Palau do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 22 11:54:56 EDT 2011

New Client Reply: aips installation on Mac OS X 10.6

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for fast reply. Good to know that it's not necessary to redo the installation only to set the libreadline.

About your questions:

Yes, I did reboot the computer after changing the files in /etc/ directory.

As for the unsetting of the DISPLAY, I used to try both ways (setting and unsetting) but let me try next monday again and I'll let you know something (now I don't have access to my desktop computer).

Best
Aina

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: KYK-178822