[daip] output antenna table (PRTAN)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:40:02 EDT 2011

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner wrote:
> Dear Eric, et al,
>

> sorry for having such a basic question.
>
> I don't understand the "Relative antenna positions wrt to new
> center" output of PRTAN.
>
> What does that mean?!
> Is this related because I have applied a delay solution to the dataset ?

NO.

The relative display is primarily for old-time VLA users not used to
looking at Earth-centered EVLA antenna positions.  It takes the old VLA
center for the EVLA or the average of the antenna positions for other
arrays as a new center and displays the antenna coordinates wrt to that
new center.  It is optional, controlled by the last adverb in the INPUTS.