[daip] UVCON's problem at pointing error

Subhashis Roy roy at ncra.tifr.res.in
Wed Feb 9 13:09:24 EST 2011

Hi,

I believe your conclusion based on the parameters used are correct (I got
similar results earlier with these parameters).

Now, could you please try using IN2NAME to provide CC based model with
NMAPS=2 or 3 ?

The map centres need to have Offset w.r.t. each other (say
~1000") [e.g., you can have 1 point src of 1 Jy at the centre of each
fields, while the field centres are 1000" off in DEC].

Do the generated UV data appear sensible ?
(I find that it neglects the offsets of the fields while doing FT of the
Clean comps.).

Subhashis