[daip] New Ticket - [!IFJ-573319]: UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE

Alasdair Thomson do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 21 09:22:22 EDT 2010

New Ticket: UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE

Hello,

I'm trying to plot weights against time for an EVLA dataset with the UVPLT parameters as in the attached file, but I keep getting the following error:

broom > UVPLT1: Task UVPLT  (release of 31DEC10) begins
broom > UVPLT1: Doing no flagging this time
broom > UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE
broom > UVPLT1: SCAL: XYSCAL ERROR  1
broom > UVPLT1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
broom > UVPLT1: broom 31DEC10 TST: Cpu=      2.2  Real=      2  IO=      4818

 The file named "J21352.FULLFQ" is a calibrated, single-source file with 2x64 channel IFs glued together to create one continuous IF, ready for imaging. This error implies to me that somewhere along the process of the reduction, the weights have been "lost": can you tell me which table the weighting information ought to be stored in, and give any suggestions as to how the data could have been lost (other than a user-initiated "extdest", which I surely haven't done...)?

Kind regards,
Alasdair Thomson

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: IFJ-573319