[daip] New Client Reply - [!CIK-649519]: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

David J Titterington do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:24:20 EST 2010

New Client Reply: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

Thanks.   We're in the process of collecting evidence, and will forward anything that looks useful.
Latest runs were clean with no ZTACT2 errors, but no obvious change in circumstances of execution.
Attached is part of the error log from the last time the errors occurred, to demonstrate the context and
in case it's helpful.   We'd like to keep this ticket open for the time being, if that's OK, and will provide
more evidence when it's available.

Many thanks,
David.

Ticket Details