[daip] New Ticket - [!KXP-385620]: having trouble with data files downloaded this week

Christopher J Stockdale do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 25 12:45:07 EST 2010

New Ticket: having trouble with data files downloaded this week

Hi,

I ran a 1 hr X band and a 1.5 hour Ka observation on Saturday night.  I've been driving cross country and finally got the downloaded data and started to work on it yesterday.  I asked the data to be prepared in an AIPS ready format.  I got 3 UVFITS files (1 for X, 2 for K) that I have been attempting to load into AIPS with UVLOD.  Whenever I do this, all I get is a UV file with the first object in my observing list and then it stops and says finished successfully...  You are probably home for the holiday, but any help you can provide would be very useful.  Its my first time using the new EVLA with my data, I've practiced on other data and thought I had it all worked out...

Cheers,

Chris

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: KXP-385620