[daip] New Client Reply - [!VFT-650742]: EVLA Data In AIPS

John Michael Cannon do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 19 15:52:34 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: EVLA Data In AIPS

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the email.  In a different iteration of the reductions, I did run SPECR after FRING, but ended up with another poor solution.  I will re-load the data at full resolution and have another swing with SPFLG.  I traditionally have done fine with TVFLG and UVFND for RFI excision but will have a more detailed look at these data.  In the meantime, if you do get more feedback on these issues I would be all ears.

While we're discussing FRING, has experience shown better results with or without the model of the source (get2n)?

Best,
John

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VFT-650742