[daip] New Staff Reply - [!BAD-905454]: problem with DBCON output

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 7 18:05:13 EDT 2010

New Staff Reply: problem with DBCON output

Yes - I forgot about this.  I still need to take care of the MWA issue.

I just tried DBCON on a data set with ref channel 32.  DBCON did not change
the headers of either input data set (it should not and I do not understand
how you could find it doing so).  The UVPLT of channel 32 subarray 1 in the
DBCON file exactly matches channel 32 of the 1st input file (and channel 1
of that file is clearly offset).

I suspect the offset you are seeing is due to the input file having its header
changed but not its uv data while the DBCON file is correct.

I have a theory.  Try reloading the data and doing a PRTAN.  Then do the DBCON
- is the header changed then?  (I suspect this automatic AN file correction
of updating with an altered header....)

Eric

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: BAD-905454