[daip] New Staff Reply - [!PHW-838284]: CLCOR versions

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:18:51 EDT 2010

New Staff Reply: CLCOR versions

I moved some data to a 32-bit machine where OLD, NEW and TST
all reside (my 64-bit does not have OLD) and found a VLBA data
set that had not had its AN file translated.  So I ran OLD CLCOR
on it.  Then I copied and touched the original file with TST to
change its AN file.  Then I ran CLCOR on it.

Finally I ran OLD UVPRT w DOCAL=1 and SNPLT on each file.  The UVPRT
phases are identical (I did a modest shift) and the old CL table clearly
shows that the NEW CL table is the same but with BR subtracted.

So far as I can tell CLCOR works as advertised.

I am closing this ticket.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: PHW-838284