[daip] Tsys values loaded by FILLM

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 11 19:07:06 EDT 2009

Hi Lynn,

So I have confirmed that your data does this.  I checked if it was just that one
dataset of yours but the am887 from May 4 does the same thing.  Now I just have
to figure out what about your data is triggering the problem.  I tried it on
random continuum and line datasets and they behaved correctly, although none
from 2007.  Anyway, I assume you are not stuck because of this, Eric is away and
I am very busy with other things so this is going to go slowly.

Amy