[daip] AIPS on a 64bit machine

Bill Junor bjunor at lanl.gov
Thu Oct 22 12:42:03 EDT 2009

Thanks, ERic.

   I had checked that DA00 existed --- and it does.  But I think you are
on to the problem --- I haven't specified the site name correctly.  I'm
so used to just invoking a single name on my machine at home rather than
a qualified domain name e.g. "blackhole.lanl.gov" rather than
"blackhole".  Let me explore this first.

              Thanks,  B.