[daip] VLANT problems

Robert J. Harris rjharris at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 13 13:43:01 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm using the 31DEC08 release of AIPS and I'm trying to apply baseline
corrections to a P band data set from 2003 using VLANT.  I'm working on a
macbook with intel processor.  I've checked to make sure that the baseline
corrections from 2003 are loaded onto my computer in the AIPS/TEXT/STARS
directory, (they are under the name VLA.ants.2003) and that the system
variable AIPSTARS is defined.  However, when I run the task, I get the
following error:

LOCALH> VLANT1: Task VLANT  (release of 31DEC08) begins
LOCALH> VLANT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
LOCALH> VLANT1: ABORT!

Any help would be appreciated.  Sorry in advance if I haven't supplied
enough info to help you resolve the issue.

Robert Harris