[daip] VLARUN - CATALOG ENTRY NOT FOUND

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:38:22 EST 2009

Hi Ned

I see that you are working on very old data, but whether that
is the problem is not for sure. So I need some help from you
to figure this out.

first when you get the error, can you do a simple "inputs" directly
after it crashes and show me the output. Then a simple "tget; inputs"
with the same request. Then get the file that was last created - from
the message from VLARUN the looks like this (this case ind 1;getn 11)
#CALRD1: Create 3C48_L      .MODEL .  10 (MA)  on disk  1  cno   11
and show me the last 10 lines when you do an "docrt 1;prthi" for it
Finally; show me the aips output when you type "list chkobjct"

Also, in the "explain vlarun" file there are some hints on clean
working conditions - you may have not cleaned up some left over maps
from previous runs that might partly interfere with naming conventions

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at nrao.edu