[daip] random problems after AIPS installation

Wes Young wyoung at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:08:37 EST 2009

Well we haven't heard of a problem like this before. I'm not sure what
to tell you as the AIPS installation is suppose to be self contained.
Are you trying run emacs and IDL from the same window that you ran
AIPS from or from an entirely new window without sourcing any of the
AIPS initialization files?

wes
wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu