[daip] install

Yoshiaki Hagiwara yoshiaki.hagiwara at nao.ac.jp
Sat Feb 7 03:35:47 EST 2009

yes, I continued the installation by hitting Enter key,
but it seems that failed installation (see below).
AipsWiz claims that FILAIP.EXE is missing under
aipsroot directory,  but do we
have to install it independently?

BTW, how can we activate the cvs  for AIPS MNJ?
I just allowed my machine remote-login for any users.
Is there any other setups to complete the cvs for the MNJ?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Hagi

Cannot find /opt/aips/31DEC09/UNKNOWN/LOAD/FILAIP.EXE
AipsWiz: Error: FILAIP did not work, or there's a missing file!
AipsWiz: Error: This may mean that FILAIP did not work (it should have
AipsWiz: Error: created it and many other files in that area).
AipsWiz: Error: You can try running it by hand after (a) dotting the
AipsWiz: Error: LOGIN.SH file or sourcing the LOGIN.CSH file; and
AipsWiz: Error: (b) Typing 'RUN FILAIP'.  You will then be asked for
AipsWiz: Error: two parameters.  Use
8 2

AipsWiz: Error: as the standard values.
AipsWiz: Error: You will also have to RUN POPSGN if that works;

AipsWiz: Error: Feed it

0 POPSDAT TST

AipsWiz: Error: when it asks for Idebug, etc. and press RETURN when
AipsWiz: Error: you see the '>' prompt.

AipsWiz: Install Wizard stopping.  Current settings saved in ~/.AIPSRC
AipsWiz: Abandoning ship!  Goodbye.

Hagi